Quality Policy for 2015-2017 gg.
• Improving the competitiveness of the products, ensuring a stable level of its quality, reliability, safety and manufacturing processes.
• Compliance with the requirements and conditions of contracts with the Customer.
• Reducing unproductive expenditure of resources on ongoing contracts (agreements).
• Creation of new products in line with the expectations of customers and consumers at optimum cost.
• Effective use of financial and other resources to reduce costs and production costs, ensuring the achievement of competitive prices.
SIGNIFICANT STRATEGIC GOALS:
• The use of innovative management methods to improve the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders.
• Regular evaluation (self-evaluation) own activities and opportunities to improve in order to achieve strategic objectives.
• Continuous monitoring of suppliers and partners to obtain sustainable benefits.
• The development of new types of competitive products and services that meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.